Please ensure that the information and images that you provide clearly demonstrate the ideas, concepts and approach to organizing and planning of the wedding you are submitting. Also, ensure that any important wedding planning information is included in your description, such as event size, unique challenges etc. We recommend that you review the judging criteria and scoring information to best understand what the judges are looking for. Please read the instructions below carefully, failure to provide all of the required information correctly could result in your entry being disqualified and the loss of your submission fee.
- One form per entry only. If you wish to submit event planning from other weddings please use a separate submission form for each wedding.
- The wedding must have taken place between February 1st 2018 and January 31st 2019.
- The entire wedding must be greater than $75k Canadian in order to submit for this category.
- Your company name MUST NOT be used in your responses to questions 8, 9 or 11 For question 9 you you can use up to a maximum of 3000 characters (approximately 650 words). Use point form if necessary.
- Images: Maximum file size per image is 1.0 MB. Suggested sizing is approximately 800x1200 pixels at 72dpi. Your images must not contain the name or branding of your company on the image.
- After submitting your entry form you will be taken to a 'Thank You' page where you can pay your $69 entry Submission Fee.
[AWARDS NIGHT TICKET INFORMATION: For each submission you make you will receive an allocation of 1 ticket for the April 24th 2019 Awards Night at the concessionary price of $30 which can be purchased once RSVP's open in early April. You will be contacted via the email address you enter in this form. Tickets will be available on a first come first served basis up to venue capacity. Winners and Finalists will be announced live at the Awards Night.]
1. Company Name:
2. Contact Person:*
5. Phone Number:*
6. Company Address:
7. How Long has this company been in Business?
(This information may be subject to verification if selected for an award. Must be in legal business operation for at least 2 years as of February 8th 2019 in the Province of British Columbia)
8. Description of your company and services provided:
9. Please include a desription of event, size, challenges, creative solutions to problems etc:
10. Please nominate one person for the 2019 Industry Achievement Award.
The person you nominate should be someone who you feel has really contributed improving the wedding industry in British Columbia over the last year. Your nominee may not be associated with the Professional BC Wedding Awards.
11. Please tell us any specific information that you feel needs to accompany your image(s).
If referring to a specific image please reference the file name of that image.
12. Please submit up to 12 images below.
Upload a File (5.0 MB Max)
If you have uploaded images this may take several minutes
By clicking below, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.