Please ensure that the information and images that you provide clearly demonstrate the ideas, concepts and approach to organizing and planning of the wedding you are submitting. Also, ensure that any important wedding planning information is included in your description, such as event size, unique challenges etc. We recommend that you review the judging criteria and scoring information to best understand what the judges are looking for. Please read the instructions below carefully, failure to provide all of the required information correctly could result in your entry being disqualified and the loss of your submission fee.
- One form per entry only. If you wish to submit event planning from other weddings please use a separate submission form for each wedding.
- The wedding must have taken place between February 1st, 2019 and January 31st, 2020.
- The entire wedding budget should not exceed $75k Canadian in order to submit for this category.
- Your company name MUST NOT be used in your responses to questions 8, 9 or 11 For question 9 you you can use up to a maximum of 3000 characters (approximately 650 words). Use point form if necessary.
- Images: Maximum file size per image is 1.0 MB. Suggested sizing is approximately 800x1200 pixels at 72dpi. Your images must not contain the name or branding of your company on the image.
- After submitting your entry form you will be taken to a 'Thank You' page where you can pay your $59 Submission Fee.
- And Good Luck! :-)
This year we will be announcing the Winners + Finalists through a live online broadcast on May 12th, 2020, giving entrants all over the Province of British Columbia a chance to join in.
Due to extraneous circumstances, please note that there will be no in-person Awards Night, as the BC Wedding Awards 2020 program will be run entirely online.
The Winners and Finalists will be contacted directly and arrangements will be made to receive their physical awards trophies and certificates after they are announced online.
1. Company Name:
2. Contact Person:*
5. Phone Number:*
6. Company Address:
7. How Long has this company been in Business?
(This information may be subject to verification if selected for an award. Must be in legal business operation for at least 2 years as of February 8th 2020 in the Province of British Columbia)
8. Description of your company and services provided:
9. Please include a desription of event, size, challenges, creative solutions to problems etc:
10. Please nominate one person for the 2020 Industry Achievement Award.
The person you nominate should be someone who you feel has really contributed improving the wedding industry in British Columbia over the last year. Your nominee may not be associated with the Professional BC Wedding Awards.
11. Please tell us any specific information that you feel needs to accompany your image(s).
If referring to a specific image please reference the file name of that image.
12. Please submit up to 12 images below.
Upload a File (5.0 MB Max)
If you have uploaded images this may take several minutes
By clicking below, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.