This Category is for the best Live Wedding Entertainment. This category permits written material, photos and video. Your submission should represent Live Entertainment that was done for a single wedding. We recommend that you review the judging criteria and scoring information to best understand what the judges are looking for. Please read the instructions below carefully, failure to provide all of the required information correctly could result in your entry being disqualified and the loss of your submission fee.
- One form per entry only. If you wish to submit another wedding please use a separate submission form for each wedding.
- Any material you submit should be from a wedding that took place between October 1st 2017 and September 30th 2018.
- Your personal or company name MUST NOT be used in your response to questions 8.
- Images: Suggested sizing is approximately 800x1200 pixels at 72dpi. Your images must not contain the name or branding of your company on the image.
- If you choose to submit a video then your video should be a maximum of 3 minutes, MAY NOT EXCEED 200 MB in size and must be in an mp4 format. **IMPORTANT**Your video must not contain any branding or the name of your company. Videos that do not meet these requirements will be disqualified.
- The video uploader will appear on the next page after you hit the 'Click here to save and continue' button to save the written and photo portion of your submission.
- After submitting your entry form you will be taken to a 'Thank You' page where you can pay your $59 entry Submission Fee (this is a special reduced rate for 2018).
WINNERS AND FINALISTS WILL BE CONTACTED IN DECEMBER 2018 Arrangements will be made for you to receive your Award. Note that there will not be a live Awards Night event for 2018.
1. Company Name:
2. Contact Person:*
5. Phone Number:*
6. Company Address:
7. How Long has this company been in Business?
(This information may be subject to verification if selected for an award. Must be in legal business operation for at least 2 years as of October 15th 2018 in the Province of British Columbia)
8. Description of your company and services provided:
9. Please nominate one person for the 2018 Industry Achievement Award.
The person you nominate should be someone who you feel has really contributed improving the wedding industry in British Columbia over the last year. Your nominee may not be associated with the Professional BC Wedding Awards.
10. Please submit up to 5 images below.
Upload a File (5.0 MB Max)
If you have uploaded images this may take several minutes
By clicking below, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.