Please ensure that the information you provide and the images that you upload clearly demonstrate the ideas, concepts, approach and food presentation(s) that were created for a single wedding Buffet.
We recommend that you review the judging criteria and scoring information to best understand what the judges are looking for. Please read the instructions below carefully, failure to provide all of the required information correctly could result in your entry being disqualified and the loss of your submission fee.
- One form per entry only. If you wish to submit your Buffet creation from more than one wedding you must use a separate submission form for each wedding.
- The wedding must have taken place between October 1st 2017 and September 31st 2018.
- Your company name may not be used in your responses to questions 8 or 9. For question 9 you can use up to a maximum of 3000 characters (approximately 650 words). Use point form if necessary.
- Images: Suggested sizing is approximately 800x1200 pixels at 72dpi. Your images must not contain the name or branding of your company on the image.
- After submitting your entry form you will be taken to a 'Thank You' page where you can pay your $69 late entry Submission Fee (this is a special reduced rate for 2018).
WINNERS AND FINALISTS WILL BE CONTACTED IN DECEMBER 2018 Arrangements will be made for you to receive your Award. Note that there will not be a live Awards Night event for 2018.
1. Company Name:
2. Contact Person:*
5. Phone Number:*
6. Company Address:
7. How Long has this company been in Business?
(This information may be subject to verification if selected for an award. Must be in legal business operation for at least 2 years as of October 15th 2018 in the Province of British Columbia)
8. Description of your company and services provided:
9. Give us a brief overview of the buffet for this event and it's unique components?
10. Please nominate one person for the 2018 Industry Achievement Award.
The person you nominate should be someone who you feel has really contributed improving the wedding industry in British Columbia over the last year. Your nominee may not be associated with the Professional BC Wedding Awards.
11. Please tell us any specific information that you feel needs to accompany your image(s).
If referring to a specific image please reference the file name of that image.
12. Please submit up to 12 images below.
Upload a File (5.0 MB Max)
If you have uploaded images this may take several minutes
By clicking below, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.