For this technical video category the video judges will be specifically evaluating the editing of your work. Considerations should include, but not be limited to; creative ingenuity in editing, flow of edits in order to enhance the story and technical precision.
Please note that your video upload will be done directly from this page. We recommend that you review the judging criteria and scoring information to best understand what the judges are looking for. Please read the instructions below carefully, failure to provide all of the required information correctly could result in your entry being disqualified and the loss of your submission fee.
- One form per entry only. Your 3-5 minute video must be produced from a single wedding only. Please use a separate form for each wedding video you wish to submit.
-The wedding must have taken place between October 1st 2016 and September 31st 2017.
- Your video should be between 3 and 5 minutes and MAY NOT EXCEED 200 MB in size and must be in the mp4 format. **IMPORTANT**Your video must not contain any branding or the name of your company. Videos that do not meet these requirements will be disqualified.
- It is your responsibility to obtain appropriate licensing for music used in your video production. Please do not send in submissions using unlicensed music.
- After submitting your entry form and video you will be taken to a 'Thank You' page where you can pay your $79 late entry Submission Fee.
[AWARDS NIGHT TICKET INFORMATION: For each submission you make you will receive an allocation of 1 ticket for the November 22nd 2017 Awards Night at the concessionary price of $20 which can be purchased once RSVP's open in early November. You will be contacted via the email address you enter in this form. Tickets will be available on a first come first served basis up to venue capacity. Winners and Finalists will be announced live at the Awards Night.]
1. Company Name:
2. Contact Person:*
5. Phone Number:*
6. Company Address:
7. How Long has this company been in Business?
(This information may be subject to verification if selected for an award. Must be in legal business operation for at least 2 years as of October 15th 2017 in the Province of British Columbia)
8. Please nominate one person for the 2017 Industry Achievement Award.
The person you nominate should be someone who you feel has really contributed improving the wedding industry in British Columbia over the last year. Your nominee may not be associated with the Professional BC Wedding Awards.
If you have uploaded images this may take several minutes
By clicking below, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.