Please describe the services offered by your company, what exceptional qualities you offer and explain how you customized, helped or delivered your service for a couple that you've worked with.
Please review the judging criteria.
If you feel it would be helpful, you can also include photos and/or video with your submission. We recommend that you review the judging criteria and scoring information to best understand what the judges are looking for. Please read the instructions below carefully, failure to provide all of the required information correctly could result in your entry being disqualified and the loss of your submission fee.
- Any material you submit should represent actual services that you supplied at a wedding that took place between October 1st 2016 and September 31st 2017.
- ** IMPORTANT** Submitted material (video and photographs) must come from a single wedding only. Entrants who submit material from multiple weddings will be disqualified.
- Your personal or company name MUST NOT be used in your response to questions 8.
- Images: Suggested sizing is approximately 800x1200 pixels at 72dpi. Your images should not contain the name or branding of your company on the image. We will allow company names to be visible in photos or videos where it is unavoidable, such as DJ booth signage.
- If you choose to submit a video then your video should be a maximum of 3 minutes and MAY NOT EXCEED 200 MB in size and must be in an mp4 format, please note that no other format will be accepted. **IMPORTANT**Your video should not contain any branding or the name of your company. We will allow company names to be visible in photos or videos where it is unavoidable, such as DJ booth signage.Videos that do not meet these requirements will be disqualified.
- After submitting your entry form you will be taken to a 'Thank You' page where you can pay your $79 late entry Submission Fee.
[AWARDS NIGHT TICKET INFORMATION: For each submission you make you will receive an allocation of 1 ticket for the November 22nd 2017 Awards Night at the concessionary price of $20 which can be purchased once RSVP's open in early November. You will be contacted via the email address you enter in this form. Tickets will be available on a first come first served basis up to venue capacity. Winners and Finalists will be announced live at the Awards Night.]
1. Company Name:
2. Contact Person:*
5. Phone Number:*
6. Company Address:
7. How Long has this company been in Business?
(This information may be subject to verification if selected for an award. Must be in legal business operation for at least 2 years as of October 15th 2018 in the Province of British Columbia)
8. Description of your company and services provided:
9. Please nominate one person for the 2017 Industry Achievement Award.
The person you nominate should be someone who you feel has really contributed improving the wedding industry in British Columbia over the last year. Your nominee may not be associated with the Professional BC Wedding Awards.
10. Please tell us any specific information that you feel needs to accompany your image(s).
If referring to a specific image please reference the file name of that image.
11. Please submit up to 6 images below.
Upload a File (5.0 MB Max)
If you have uploaded images this may take several minutes
By clicking below, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.