This is an overall category for the best Videography/Cinematography produced from a single wedding.
Please note that your video upload will be done directly from this page. We recommend that you review the judging criteria and scoring information to best understand what the judges are looking for. Please read the instructions below carefully, failure to provide all of the required information correctly could result in your entry being disqualified and the loss of your submission fee.
- One form per entry only. Your 3-5 minute video must be produced from a single wedding only. Please use a separate form for each wedding video you wish to submit.
-The wedding must have taken place between February 1st, 2019 and January 31st, 2020.
- Your video should be between 3 and 5 minutes and MAY NOT EXCEED 200 MB in size and must be in the mp4 format. **IMPORTANT**Your video must not contain any branding or the name of your company. Videos that do not meet these requirements will be disqualified.
- It is your responsibility to obtain appropriate licensing for music used in your video production. Please do not send in submissions using unlicensed music.
- After submitting your entry form you will be taken to a 'Thank You' page where you can pay your $59 Submission Fee.
- And Good Luck! :-)
This year we will be announcing the Winners + Finalists through a live online broadcast on May 12th, 2020, giving entrants all over the Province of British Columbia a chance to join in.
Due to extraneous circumstances, please note that there will be no in-person Awards Night, as the BC Wedding Awards 2020 program will be run entirely online.
The Winners and Finalists will be contacted directly and arrangements will be made to receive their physical awards trophies and certificates after they are announced online.
1. Company Name:
2. Contact Person:*
5. Phone Number:*
6. Company Address:
7. How Long has this company been in Business?
(This information may be subject to verification if selected for an award. Must be in legal business operation for at least 2 years as of February 8th 2020 in the Province of British Columbia)
8. Please nominate one person for the 2020 Industry Achievement Award.
The person you nominate should be someone who you feel has really contributed improving the wedding industry in British Columbia over the last year. Your nominee may not be associated with the Professional BC Wedding Awards.
If you have uploaded images this may take several minutes
By clicking below, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.