This category is for the Best Wedding Hairstyle One bride per submission. Please ensure that the information and images that you provide clearly show the hairstyle that you have done. We recommend that you review the judging criteria and scoring information to best understand what the judges are looking for. Please read the instructions below carefully, failure to provide all of the required information correctly could result in your entry being disqualified and the loss of your submission fee.
- One bride per submission.One form per entry only. If you wish to submit hairstyles from additional brides you must use a separate submission form for each bride.
- The hairstyle you are submitting must have been for a bride whose wedding took place between October 1st 2016 and September 31st 2017.
- Your company name may not be used in your response to questions 8.
- Images: Maximum file size per image is 1.0 MB. Suggested sizing is approximately 800x1200 pixels at 72dpi. Your images must not contain the name or branding of your company on the image.
- After submitting your entry form you will be taken to a 'Thank You' page where you can pay your $79 late entry Submission Fee.
[AWARDS NIGHT TICKET INFORMATION: For each submission you make you will receive an allocation of 1 ticket for the November 22nd 2017 Awards Night at the concessionary price of $20 which can be purchased once RSVP's open in early November. You will be contacted via the email address you enter in this form. Tickets will be available on a first come first served basis up to venue capacity. Winners and Finalists will be announced live at the Awards Night.]
1. Company Name:
2. Contact Person:*
5. Phone Number:*
6. Company Address:
7. How Long has this company been in Business?
(This information may be subject to verification if selected for an award. Must be in legal business operation for at least 2 years as of October 15th 2018 in the Province of British Columbia)
8. Please provide any unique information about this hair style:
9. Please nominate one person for the 2017 Industry Achievement Award.
The person you nominate should be someone who you feel has really contributed improving the wedding industry in British Columbia over the last year. Your nominee may not be associated with the Professional BC Wedding Awards.
10. Please submit up to 5 images below.
Upload a File (5.0 MB Max)
If you have uploaded images this may take several minutes
By clicking below, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.